It took them 2 days to "overnight" an envelope which contained my passport.When I called they said there was a delay & they weren't sure where it was.

According to their tracking scans the envelope went from Washington D.C. to Memphis, then back to D.C., then back to Memphis before arriving at the desired destination of Orlando. Because of their delay I missed my flight to Germany. My $1800 non-refundable flight!

FedEx offered no apology, no offer to reimburse the cost of overnight shipping and of course no offer to make restitution on the cost of the $1800 ticket. Not only was the delay a problem, but their crappy customer service people were equally unhelpful.

Do NOT believe them when they guarantee overnight delivery.Bottom line FedEx service sucks!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex overnight shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants FedEx to "apology and 1800".

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments