1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

After buying some anticipated room decorations, I was excited to see after tracking that it had been delivered.These are large posters so I expected to see them at the front door, however it wasn't so I checked the mailbox.

Nothing in the mailbox!!!! I went online and tried to use that *** virtual question box and it suggested ridiculous things, so I called their awful customer service who was a ROBOT! They don't even have an option for an actual person.

Thank God the company I ordered from was kind enough to resend the one that was supposed to deliver today for no cost, but I'm still waiting on two other packages.Overall, FedEx sucks and USPS will top it every time.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was crappy service, lying to assure customers packages will be delivered and saying its delivered when its not. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments