1.8
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

This review is for the shipping service and not any store service. I requested FedEx pick for my important time sensitive documents to be picked up from my University and ship it to me in San Diego.

I spent almost 45$ on getting this 2 pages document shipped so that I get it in one day, I got an email from FedEx that they returned my package to the University because my address was wrong, I contacted FedEx and found that my address was correct on the system. FedEx has delivered multiple times to my address and still they claim that my address was wrong or difficult to find. They sent my package back to the university and now FedEx wants to me to call the University and ask them to call FedEx and only then they will give my package!!! So now my package will be sent to East Cost, once FedEx receives call from my University they would ship it again from east cost to west cost..Seriously???????

What is the point of spending 45$ on one day delivery for such crappy service where you end up spending hours talking to customer care representative?

Never use FedEx if you need something delivered soon!! It is just waste of money and time (Apart from not receiving your time sensitive packages on time)

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments