I am an avid eBay shopper, so most of the time I don't get to choose my shipping method.But I can tell you nothing *** me off faster than seeing fedex will be delivering my package.

These losers always put my package on the truck for delivery, decide not to deliver for two days and then just drop the package off. Why is it so hard to bring me my package when you DRIVE PAST MY HOUSE.

I've called numerous times, and told they can't be held responsible for shipping delays due to "acts of God", are you kidding me!?I will never reccommend fedex to anyone other than Satan himself, because he's the only one with the time to deal with these amateurs.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

PissedReplier
#661917

Just because a truck drives past your house doesn't mean the transport truck could have got it from point A to point B for the delivery truck to get it.

"Acts of God" can obviously slow down, if not completely stop, trucks on the road. There can be 3,4,5, or any number of transport trucks delivering to one facility for delivery trucks to pick up the packages...

Just because one truck makes it in, for example, 2 days from the East - does not mean that a truck coming from the west can make it in the same time. With that being said, the delivery trucks take out what has been delivered to them by transport trucks... How can a truck not deliver what isn't there to be delivered? :roll