1.4
Turnaround Time

FedEx lost my wedding dress in Japan, and now, many many days after I should have received my package, it is still not here.My custom made wedding dress will never be used now, because I AM HAVING MY WEDDING TODAY.

Thanks for ruining the dream I've had since childhood, FedEx. Your employees are lazy, incompetent, worthless, and are getting paid for doing absolutely nothing. I will spread the word about how fedex ruined my wedding, not like it'll make a difference in the THOUSANDS of negative reviews that are never read or even acknowledged by FedEx executives.

I am hurt and angry.And I'll never get those would be memories, photos, or dreams back.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments