I recently made a purchase on wigtypes.com.I placed my order on Tuesday and wawls given a delivery date of 1/14/2016.

I called fedex around 8pm on 1/14/2016 and was told my package was put on the wrong truck. I was never notified of this until I called. I was then told during that conversation that they would attempt to delivery it on Friday. That didn't sit well with me because who attempts to delivery something?!?!

I called again today around 8pm and was told no status could be provided for my delivery. An attempt was made to call the warehouse but they were closed. I received a telephone call a few hours laters asking to describe my merchandise.

Really?Usually wigtypes.com uses ups and I'm very dissatisfied with not receiving my merchandise as of yet.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments