I have two different emails stating my package would be delivered 11/4/15 by 8pm.When 8pm rolled around I called complaining so they tried to say they attempted delivery which was a lie.

I was home all day. She then stated oh no I made a mistake it wasn't due for delivery till 11/6/15. It's supposed to be 2 day delivery. What the h...

is FedEx problem? Not first time I've been lied to by them. It doesn't take 5 days to get the fricking package in a two day delivery guarantee.

Also why change the fricking delivery status at 8pm when I called to complain.Really, learn to do business.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments