Turnaround Time

Today's date February 24th 2016 I was delivered two packages mine and somebody else's package, I called FedEx to let them know that one of the package was delivered to the wrong address, trying to do the right thing so the person could get that package instead what I got from the FedEx lady with attitude, I'm trying to explain to her that I'm just trying to get this package where it belongs what can I do, I continue to get attitude so I'm starting to get frustrated because it's your fault anyways the person who delivered it for not looking at the right address on the box, she continues to give attitude so I just told her look I'm going to leave the box outside whatever happens from here on out it's on you since we can resolve anything with that tone that you're giving me like you don't want to do your job, with that being said you were completely rude I told her this is why people don't do the right things anymore cuz people like you and I hung up I admit it, it was frustrating talking with customer service FedEx i'm very disappointed need better service reps.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Fed ex is the worse service ever please avoid them I hope they bankrupt I paid for overnite it's been 3 days and still no box the tracking says stuck in Memphis I called they claim maybe the label fell off and ask what's in the box smh they turned around and started questioning me about content instead of actually trying to explain why my box is lost I had a pair of 300$ Jordan's rare pair and all they can say is it's stuck in Memphis and they don't know where it's at smmfh and have the nerve to get rude and the funny part is they made a mistake and said its in my city then when I called back said its still in Memphis this was my final time using fed x I shoulda of stayed wits usps but they have been stealing lately and I think the Memphis hub has thieves also I hate a thief