Chichester, New Hampshire
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Ordered golf clubs for my son on the 21st with two day shipping.I could not find these clubs locally I looked everywhere.

Christmas Eve comes still no golf clubs call FedEx golf clubs are in New Jersey can't get here by Saturday. Very unhappy thinking my son will have his present on Christmas Day! FedEx now States two different phone calls. The package will arrive on Saturday.

Saturday call FedEx package is still in New Jersey meanwhile I wrote a note from Santa saying his present with com on Saturday. My son waiting for his package on Saturday which is never going to show up. Now I have to come up with something else because FedEx is now telling me its not coming till Monday!

FedEx really screwed up Christmas for a lot of people this year.#not a happy new year

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

To bad you waited to long you had all year to get them

Nope FedEx didn't screw up, you did!!!Waiting till the week of Xmas to order presents?

That's just plain ***!

Every Xmas season FedEx, UPS, USPS, are behind on deliveries and every year morons like wait till the last minute to order gifts, than cry that they don't make it on time.Smh!