2.8
Additional Fees

Tracking has been unreliable this year.I've watched my package go from promised on the 24th from CA to MI end up in NM and TX then the delivery time changed as a result of sending the package in the wrong direction to an unknown delivery date and on its way to my direction again.And I also have another delivery that has done the same so this has to be a comany wide thing this year.Is there a silent stike going on inside Fedex?They are just the worst this year.Home its not broken!! Why is there such bad sercvie at Fedex,Looks Like "The Brown Truck" is going to get my business from now on!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments