Four Corners, Texas

They are not good!! People that work for them lied about delivering a package from my daiughter which need my signature ..

but I never received it and said that it was delivered to me and I signed it!! LIAR!!! I NEVER RECEIVED A PACKAGE NOR SIGNED ANYTHING ..

THE DRIVER SHOULD HAVD ASK FOR ID.....my daughter went through a lot just for me to get my bday gift but try hey still never Said who signed for it......I never signed for anything and will not lie about it. ...they need to ask the driver cuz he might havetook it thinking its something very expensive.....y daughter spend her money that she works for to give me a bday give....I never received the PACKAGE.....

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fedex. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Comments