Featured Not resolved
3.2
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Recently mailed some antique glassware and the box arrived broken and with puncture holes in the side.Out of the 30 pieces I shipped, only 15 arrived intact and some of them had mild damage.

I marked fragile all over the box, but my package wasn't taken care of at all. It's like the employee didn't care to make sure my items arrived safely. I lost $380 worth of antique glassware from the early 1900s that is irreplaceable. I've never had this issue with USPS.

I will never use Fed Ex to ship anything again.

I filed claims with the company.I hope they will attempt to make this right.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Your box has a UPS shipping label on it, meaning two things, you either A) Shipped it UPS and not FedEx, or B) You used an old worn out box that has been shipped multiple times, which is likely, judging by the wear on the box, the old writing and worn out adhesive on the joints.