I ordered lug nuts from summit racing.On FedEx tracking shows on truck for delivery.

Get home and package is not there. Ck tracking again and it's a red screen and says returned. Waited till next day and rechecked. Same thing.

Called summit racing and they said I returned package. Which I did not do. They resent package and the same exact problem. Said on truck for delivery.

4 days later I might add. Then returned. I called summit and asked for UPS to deliver. Package was there in 2 days.

Right now I am waiting for a package for something that I ordered on ebay. Coming fed ex from Maine to jersey. It's been 7 days. I ordered a transmission crossmember from Cali.

It was here in 3 days via postal service. Still don't have ebay package. It's in Connecticut.

For 2 dats now.FED EX BLOWS

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments