Featured Not resolved

I was waiting for my Package to arrive from FedEx.I was following the tracking number and in the road it took.

It said my package was delivered on the doorstep of my house. I came home to find no package. I called FedEx to report there was no package at my doorstep it actually said delivered @ Front door. They said the investigation would take 24 to 48 hours to find out where my package was into speak to the driver.

I told them I know they can contact the driver through dispatch and why should I wait 24 to 48 hours the driver will forget by that time. FedEx called the dispatch from the terminal it came from and a woman called me back regarding my lost package that the driver remember to being on my street but not anything about the package five minutes before fed ex called me I found the package in the mailbox. Caused me much unnecessary grief. I don't know why he put it in the mailbox when it said it was delivered at front door.

Totally pissed off.I will never use Fed ex.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fedex and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments