Turnaround Time

Present for husband was not delivered even though it said package was dropped off at garage at 7:15 pm and of course driver did cya and added that no signature was required.None of my other deliveries made sure to include this last bit of info, so already...CYA.

My entire family was home, and there's no place to drop off package in front of garage. I have a gravel driveway and it was raining and dark. Why not leave my package on well lit covered porch on the bench or chair and lit up even more with chistmas lights? Either the driver was at another house or he just didn't feel like driving down our long driveway that late on a dark rainy night.

After reading these stories I'm starting to think it's the latter. I filed a claim and they said they would call me with an update no later than weds but of course no call. I checked around in neighborhood and no one has it. Walmart refunded my money but even the woman on the phone for Walmart said once fedex loses it you rarely ever see it again.

I appreciate the refund but it's a bummer because it was a gift for my husband, its now out of stock, and i didnt get him a lot so now....honestly i won't do as much online shopping and I'll probaby have stuff shipped directly to the store if it's a critical or valuable gift.

I realize stuff happens, but there are SO MANY complaints online against fedex.I guess that's what happens when you have no real consequences for your service.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments