I ordered two t shirts from amazon.They finally shipped out 2/20/2016 from Carrollton,Texas, they got to my local FedEx in the wee hours Monday morning.

I watched the tracking info and it scanned through and said at local FedEx facility, package not due for delivery. Same thing Tuesday morning. It finally said on truck for delivery this morning and I got it after lunch today. The scheduled delivery date was today.

But they have had it since Monday, and according to their own words scheduled delivery date means on or before.

Its not like my house is out of the way, in fact FedEx delivers to my neighbor several times a week.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments