Fedex is the wrost in the bronx.

I believe the stealing off the truck's...i mean the people that work for fedex cause theres no way i been waiting for weeks for a package im tracking the package and then fedex lost the package...first lie they told was no one was home...smh...second time was told the package was given to a tall black skinny man....smfh...

let me explain that lie...dont NO MAN LIVE IN MY HOUSE...So what tall skinny man they talking about...excess after excess and then lies....I CANT STAND FEDEX WITH A PASSION....THEY DONT LIKE TO DELIVER YOUR *** SO THEY KEEP IT AND SELL IT I THINK....FORREAL

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments