2.5
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have ordered an excess of items for work.How these items shipped was not my choice unfortunately.

Everything shipped via other companies (USPS and UPS) showed up with no problem and on time. Fedex, however, decided they would change the estimated delivery date from today to tomorrow. My package is at a facility less than twenty minutes away and its 7:10am. They have had my package at this location since 5pm yesterday.

To recap, my package is twenty minutes away and instead of just delivering it they opted to change the delivery date and hold it another day or give it to USPS to deliver.

At current im not sure which.

I do know that it has now taken them longer to deliver a package across a few states than it did for UPS to deliver one from ANOTHER country.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments