Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Watched as my package from califo traveled north past eugene oregon to salem on its way to me in Portland, only to see it turn around and head south to eugene and wait another 2 days to make it to me.Some mumbo jumbo about it being a faster route.

Would never pay them another dime. Another package sent through them cost me 15 bucks for a less than a pound package 15x10x4.

Right now im being shipped a package that had a lable created for it 4 days ago and hasnt moved an inch.*slow sarcastic clap* you would think they would just lose the super acurate package tracker and let us all guess when our stuff might arrive.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments