Tracking Tool

I had a package shipped from Kohls.com two weeks ago.The estimated delivery date was Monday, December 14.

It did not come on Monday.

It's now Tuesday night and still no package, so I checked the tracking number and it says "no delivery date available at this time." I have already waited two weeks for this package to arrive, and now they can basically take however long they want to give me a new delivery date, because I have no access to information about why the delay has occurred or where my package even is.I know that FedEx contracts independent drivers, but if the frequency of this situation is any indication, they clearly need better management—not to mention, every FedEx driver I've encountered has been grumpy, as if delivering packages is a burden to them, rather than the job they get paid to do.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments