Turnaround Time

I ordered a box spring and mattress set from Sam's Club that was to delver by March 2nd.The mattress was shipped via Fed Ex on February 26 from California.

However somebody at Fed Ex sent it to the wrong hub or so I am told. My box spring arrived on March 3rd so I called Fed Ex to find my missing mattress. Monique in the tracing department told me it was in Ohio and she was going to contact the center there and ship it back. She said she would call me back with more information.

She also said I would get delivery by March 8th, and now that is not happening. Monique has still not called me back with more information. Meanwhile, my king size mattress went from Ohio to West Virginia. I guess Fed Ex thinks West Virginia means the mattress is traveling West.

So now a 2 day delivery from California to New Mexico has turned into 11 days and still no mattress.I am so disgusted with Fed Ex that I will never buy anything delivered by them, nor will I ship anything by them.

Fun2golf wrote the review because of order processing issue at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments