Turnaround Time

3 deliveries from fedex in the past month.1 misdelivered, reported, no response.

Party it was misdelivered to brought it to me 6 days later. Second one was lost for a month, then delivered damaged. This is still pending. Third, and most expensive, was also lost.

2 hours of phone calls have brought no resolution. My kitchen remodel, and thus my discomfort, has been extended due to fedex's mistakes. Contractors are not easy to schedule, and delivery info is extremely important. The last issue is the sink, which delays countertops, tile, etc.

I will no longer buy from any company that ships through fedex.

On the other hand, over 20 of my orders have come through ups and usps, and no problems have occurred.Yes, i am a pissed consumer!!!!

Legsb wrote the review because of order processing issue at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments