Turnaround Time

Yesterday I was supposed to get a package and it didn't come so I checked the tracking number and it said that it was delivered but it was not.So I called FedEx and argued with them that it didn't come to my address and they kept insisting that their driver delivered it to the correct address.

So I got in my car and went looking for it. Well I found out that it went to the wrong address and the nice lady where it was delivered to took the package to the local store. So I called back FedEx and they told me that if I got to the store when they opened my package would be there. So I got up early and went to the store and the person who runs the store gets there 30 minutes late and tells me that she sent my package back to FedEx.

So now I have know idea when I will get my package.All because of their driver delivering my package to the WRONG ADDRESS

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments