1.3
Turnaround Time

I order pretty much everything online because of my work schedule.I never choose FedEx because they always disappoint in some way.

Today I happened to be off and home all day when a package was out for delivery and had to be signed for by someone over 21. At about 2:30 the tracking info said delivery was attempted an hour and a half ago, but no one was home to receive and sign! There were 3 people in the house and 2 crazy, dogs that bark at anyone at the door. No one heard the bell, a knock, or the truck, and there was no "missed you" door tag.

I immediately called customer service and they said it takes at least 2 hours to get ahold of the station to contact the driver and they don't retry ground deliveries the same day...even though the driver obviously didn't go to the right house.

The address on file matches what I gave them so of course the driver didn't make a mistake.Customer service made it sound like it was my fault this happened.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments