3.0

I have had the same problem with the FedEx location on 27th Ave in Phoenix.I think they are trying to get more people to pay for packing.

I was shipping an item that was already boxed and then I put it into a vaccum cleaner box. They refused to ship it. What really gets me mad is the chubby District Manager wants the employees to ask WHATS IN ThE BOX..I already complained to FedEx about why they demand to know what's in the box. Its your mgrs *** inlarger.

How about is it fragile, a battery? Its like asking what's in your garage...nfb.

This is what the District Mgr is making the employees ask, he just doesn't get it!!Its none of your fb.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments