Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

My package shipped from Louisiana Thursday morning went to Memphis TN then to eminence KY which is a sorting facility about 60 miles away from my house in Louisville KY.It left the sorting facility 60 miles away from my house this morning its taken 16 hours to get 60 miles to the post office in Louisville KY.

I have tracked it hourly.I called customer service just now they tell me that my package is now in Indianapolis Indiana instead on my city Louisville KY I ask them why he tells me he has no clue I spoke with the manager and got nowhere they told me I should get it in 14 days !!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

The customer service center I talked to was in south America by the way they couldn't *** !!!