Swainsboro, Georgia
Tracking Tool

What is wrong with good customer service and fast and accurate delivery service?

Apparently, FedEx knows nothing about neither of those skills.

My package has been on a vehicle for delivery all day long. I've already missed time working and so I call FedEx to see if someone can locate my package so I could meet the driver some place to resolve the issue of getting my package and not missing more work.

After speaking with someone on the customer service hotline, I'm told they can't contact their drivers because they don't have a way of reaching them. The lady then suggest I have my package held over until I'm available to pick it up and then realizes that there are no facilities in my area. So, I don't really have any options but to continue waiting for my package or have them do the wait three times and ship it back to sender.

FedEx sucks big time! No kind of help whatsoever. Each person I spoke with was no help at all and kept telling me shipments were not time sensitive. Well FedEx, you people don't pay my bills!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments