Hi,

I was relocating from columbus Ohio to Denver Co and I shipped my TV via fedex to my friends place in Denver Co. Now as the worth of the TV was more than $500 that automatically requested for a signature on the delivery but as my friend was all day in office and he was not able to pick up the delivery by this time I got my apartment in Denver CO so I called up Fedex customer service desk and requested them to change the delivery address to my apartment address however this request was denied so I had to change my shippers address from Columbus Ohio to Denver Co and after that I requested for a return to shipper so ideally my package should have arrived at my Denver new apartment address also I mentioned very clearly on the call that the package should NOT go to the Ohio address however it went to Ohio (as told to me by customer service rep) I called up the fedex hub at columbus but there was no proper response from there and they told me they can't help he over here. I called up Denver fedex hub for my package but they too kept on transferring me to the QA department and the person on the other side simply told me that he could not do anything to help me out. I again called up Denver fedex hub and requested for their manager Mr. Trent however my call was never transferred to him and I was told that as he is Sr. Manager he does not talk to customer directly and my call could not be transferred to him. I still don't know where my package is and there is already a delay of 1 week in the delivery I understand that I had a missed delivery couple of time but my request for change of address and return to shipper was not handled very efficiently and I had to go through an unnecessary frustration of calling the customer service desk multiple time following up with the Fedex hub in Ohio and in Denver. I am not at all satisfied with the service I have received and I am going to think twice next time shipping anything from Fedex. Most of the time on my call with Fedex customer service rep or at the Hub people kept on telling me that they are sorry for this but they can't provide any help to me in this case. Fedex took the money to ship my package I don't even have my package yet and God know when I am going to get it or how many call I have to make to these people just to get my TV and if there is any damage to the TV because of multiple time pick up and drop I again have to call them which just adds up to my misery.

My suggestion to my friends will be NEVER USE FEDEX FOR ANY CRITICAL ITEMS better rely on USPS or UPS for it but NEVER FEDEX

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Pleo

You received shoddy service because you missed deliveries and then attempted to fix it a couple different ways with many phone calls.I could barely follow your story here and I'm sure the FedEx reps did, too.

Did you insure it?

I'm certain you did on something so valuable.

File a claim.The TV will then show up.