Ordered a pair of shoes for my son to go back to school in on Dec 31.Here it is the 7th and it is showing 3 more days for delivery.

Ordered stuff for gifts being shipped by ups received the items on average 4 days and as quick as 3 days for a lot cheaper shipping on heavier items.Will shop only with stores that ship ups from now on.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Marionville, Missouri, United States #927232

And if they had drove by, they wouldn't be able to find your house.Just dealt with Amazon CS and told them "NO MORE FEDEX".

I will cancel my prime membership. It's funny they have two trucks to deliver one order 6 hours apart. Call me "EX-FEDEX" customer..

I even called FedEx Customer Service and after 20 minutes of being on hold, they disconnected me.

I then called Amazon.

No more.You can choose your preferred carrier with them, if you call them.