My delivery was to be delivered by Fedex on Thursday.We got about 4 inches of snow, so I saw on the tracking that they delayed delivery until Friday.

Granted I had the driveway plowed, the mail lady did her deliveries and I went in and out without a problem, but ok I felt that one day delivery was not bad. We waited all day Saturday for the delivery. I checked on line to see what happened. It stated that the business was closed and delivery would happen on Tuesday now.

I called and spoke to a man who clearly English was not his first language. I kept telling him we were home all day and we were a private residence and not a business. He gave me the time the delivery was attempted. It did not matter, we were home all day.

I dont believe that a delivery was attempted; I think Fedex just did not bother to try to deliver. The badly English speaker thought that I should go to the facility and pick up my package!!! My daughter had shipped us a Christmas gift of food from a company and delivery was slated for Dec 23. We got the delivery on December 28- none of the dry ice was around and the meat was spoiled.

The company sent a replacement for one of the iteams.

It ruined what should have been a lovely gift.Fedex is a lousy company and obviously does not adhere to hiring American- I am sure that the service telephone center was in another county.

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments