Here's my lovely tracking on a package. By the way, I live 1 hour north of Grove City/2 hours north of Cincinnati in Ohio.

7/27/11 5:41 PM In transit ALLEN PARK, MI

7/20/11 8:31 PM In transit CINCINNATI, OH

7/20/11 6:20 PM Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST GROVE CITY, OH

7/20/11 5:41 AM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST GROVE CITY, OH

7/20/11 12:00 AM Shipment information sent to U.S. Postal Service

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Kind of sounds like my problem.I order some clothes from a LOCAL clothing factory who deals nation wide, so they send your package through various senders.

Before, when they used UPS I got my package the next day, but now since they started using FedEx Smartpost my package is taking a lot longer. I live at max about 30min away from the clothing factory. Instead of FedEx loading it up onto a truck and driving 30min to deliver it to me, they send it to Orlando. WTF?

Now it has been in transit from Orlando to my city for 4 days.Orlando is just 2 hours away from me and it's taking this long!

I can do one better than that ~ Please note how long it has sat in Capitol Heights, Maryland... Me thinks this package might, just might be lost. Unsure why it went from Martinsburg (which is 1.5 hours from us in the Shenandoah Valley) to Capitol Heights Maryland, which is 2.5 hours from us. Either way, it's moving NORTH instead of SOUTH:

Aug 4, 2011 6:42 PM

CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD

In transit to local Post Office - Allow two to three additional days for delivery

Aug 3, 2011 2:26 PM