I made a purchase on Cyber Monday that was shipped out on the following Tuesday.The company offered free shipping via FedEx Smart Post.

I gladly obliged and expected a package to arrive to my home no later than 12/6 (please note that FedEx stated that package was out for delivery by end of day for 12/6). I found it strange that the package had not been scanned or traced after 11/29, but figured since it was "In Transit" and "Out for delivery" I did not receive the package and decided to check the "Track you package" function on FedEx's website this morning. Now, it reads that my package is pending for a scheduled delivery and there is no scheduled delivery date at this time. After speaking with two FedEx Customer Service Representatives, I was informed to call USPS as they "may" have the package.

I call USPS (Please note the wait times are atrocious) and was given a call back over an hour later. The USPS rep informed me that they have not received a package and because of that, aren't able to generate a tracking number. I am currently on hold with FedEx, yet again. I completely understand that this time of year gets busy and things happen.

However, losing packages and not properly communicating via website and other methods to inform consumers of shipping details and statuses are not acceptable. As of now, I'm out of $50+ dollars. The time wasted on even receiving this package is not worth the $18 that I saved for the Cyber Monday sale. It is extremely disappointing.

And while I cannot say that I won't use FedEx again, I will say that I won't utilize FedEx Smart Post nor will they be my first choice.This is my first issue with the company and hopefully it can be rectified as quickly as possible.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments