This is the most garbage shipping company I have ever experienced. I ordered on 08/02/13 it has been about two weeks and the estimation date just keeps on going up/forward. Also my package's last update was a week ago! Still no update on where my package is or how much longer I'll have to wait to get a Simple BRACELET! I Am Never Using Fedex Smartpost Again, clearly their customer service is also GARBAGE!

it it it it it it it iti it ititi itititi ti it it it it it it it ti ti ti t it it it it it

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Stockton, California, United States #700530

I was expecting a package on 8/13/13 as viewed on tracking website.It arrrived in a facility about 45 mins to the final destination on 8/10/13.

The website updated the page and showed that shipping details was sent to usps on 8/12/13 @ 12am. Then it got sent 2 states away from here. I called to complain and I was told that "I know it doesn't make sense to you but that's how their packages are routed" the agent told me to expect my package on the 16th and that it was going to be sent thru usps..again! I was hoping they would admit their mistake but she did not even acknowledge that I saw the estimated time of delivery correctly and insisted that package was originally expected to be delivered on the 16th.

Now, my package is back to the fedex facility where it was on 8/10/13.

Now tracking shows estimated delivery is on 8/17/13.Maybe it is better to take USPS snailmail...if I opted for that maybe I would have received my package already.