1.8
Tracking Tool

Awful service, my package was suppose to arrive today, instead it's sitting at the FedEx facility where it hasn't moved in the last 24 hours.Apparently, FedEx is waiting for the delivery to grow before they drive a few blocks down the road to USPS.

My arrival date is now projected 4-5 days out. The facility is less than 3 hrs away from my home and it's going to take up to 5 days for delivery? I spent more than a hour and a half calling back and forth to Fedex and USPS trying to figure out what's going on.

In the end, nothing is going on- the package is sitting in a corner and now that it's after 5pm, the package will spend at least another night at the facility.The whole situation is just outrageous.

This person wrote the review because of ".... the unexpected and lengthy delay in the delivery which will have a grave effect on my upcoming business trip. additionally, the value of the product in the package is inconsequential compared to fallout of not having this parcel on time. " at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $280 and wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was slow delivery and ineffective systems. Author liked the most phone personnel. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx smartpost for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Seems like I'm not the only one that a package sits at the facility for two days, it probably takes 45 mins from where I live.Estimated time changed twice being from Wednesday to Thursday then Friday.

Though I'm the dumb one for passing on UPS to save a dollar.UPS is the way to go & never again will I try to save some money for lesser service or pay anything with with FedEx on it.