Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx Smartpost is horrible. I live in Groveport, OH.

Package arived at the Grove City, OH smartpost location on Wednesday night. I am here at the smartpost location 15mins from my house. They say they can't release the package to me. So it's going to sit here for THREE DAYS then they take it to the post office and the post office will sit on it for another two days then I won't get the package till Monday.

Its Thursday. I'm at the location with the package but I have to wait FIVE DAYS to get it. ***.

POOR. MANAGEMENT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex smartpost delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex smartpost delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Comments

Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States #1248278

I'm guessing that you didnt pay for shipping...