Atlanta, Georgia

I wanted to use Legacy Box to transfer 24 8mm tapes to DVD's.They sent me their box to fill with my precious memories along with a shipping label to return it for processing.

They said it would take 4-6 wks for processing. At 6 wks i called to ck on my order snd they said they never received my box. This is where my nightmare begins! I used the tracking # and was told my box was still at the PO where I originally dropped it off.

They accept fedex drop offs there too. The PO said it was picked up by a fedex driver on June 30. I called Fedex numerous times begging for help. Crying about my lost family tapes and they did nothing!

One guy in particular, Don, wss the most heartless person i have ever spoke to...and i ended up speaking to him twice! The 2nd time he was more than happy to report that my claim was DENIED! I was told that the drivers are not required to scan the pkgs at every station. I asked, "why do you use tracking labels then!?".

I cannot believe ANY COMPANY WOULD USE FEDEX SMART POST! Finally after 3 months I had come to the heartbreaking terms that my memories were lost forever! And then i got a call.....a contract Fedex employee called me and said he saw my box sitting by a trash can in his whse. Luckily I had put a letter in the box with my name, address and cell # because the outer box was water damaged and destroyed along with the label.

He said the sight of my memories sitting there wsiting to be thrown away was so disturbing to him that he had to call me. (I can't understand why someone had'nt done this sooner)

I drove 4 hrs to the location to get them. All 24 tapes were there, unharmed. I was overcome with emotion!!

Fedex Smart Post needs to be regulated by someone!!!This should never have to happen to anyone!!!

Review about: Fedex Smartpost Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion