Davidson, North Carolina
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This service sucks so much!Not only does it probably kill the earth with the amount of energy it wastes sending packages around the country before they reach their destinations, it also just takes ages!

Say I order a package from Baltimore Maryland, I live in Bethesda and think "oh yippie!" it'll be here in a couple days. To my chagrin, I check the tracking number and it hasn't updated the info. I wait a day or two and when they've updated it, I find the package is being sent to West Virginia first! Why on earth, would a company waste energy and money sending a package on a truck to a center that is out of the way and then sending it on another truck to my post office and then the post office finally does the job it probably should have had to begin with, delivering it to my house.

By the end of the shipping and processing, its been 5-6 days and I could have BIKED to get my package in a mere couple of hours, I would have too if it had been an option! Now, thats for a typical package. God forbid I get the shipping address wrong. Now I'm on a wild goose chase calling the shipper, Fedex, Fedex "Smart"post, and my local post office and the wrong address's local post office.

The worst part is none of them can do anything! There is no interaction between any of them so none of them know where the package is and how to redirect and none of them have the ability to change the shipping address.

I go out of my way to avoid shipping by fedex smartpost.If a company ships only using fedex smartpost, I would drive to the nearest store and pick up an order, even if its a long drive, just to avoid Fedex smartpost.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments