I ordered an ereader from Borders on 10/24.It shipped out via FedEx SmartPost on 11/02 but never arrived.

I called FedEx on 11/12 to ask where my package was and when it would be delivered. Their customer service was awful. Their rep said they delivered it to Ann Arbor, MI even though I had it delivered to Portsmouth, NH. I asked what it was doing in Michigan and he said it might of been misrouted but he doesn't have any more information.

Then he asked if I knew what SmartPost was and how it worked... basically saying they drop it off at the local Post Office and their work is done. I asked him if I can a phone number or website so I can contact someone about the package but he said he didn't have that information and hung up! Unbelievable service.

After 20 days I called Borders and they refunded my money.

I would not buy from any vendor that uses this appalling service.Their lack of responsibility is a shame.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I agree FedEx sucks.They ruin a lot of peoples Christmas with their lies.

Over night delivery is a bad joke. They think sorry covers everything. They are sorry!

this company needs to be penalized for false advertising, the bums!:(

lmg428

I agree their service is appalling and I will no longer use merchants using Fed Ex.A recent purchase was evidently sent Fed Ex smartpost and after over a week they have changed delivery date to an additional 4-5 days when the package is only 2 hrs away.

I am appalled at the merchant for being deceptive and charging $7 for a package that could have been shipped cheaper by the postal service and arrived sooner.

I am even more disgusted by Fed Ex, I thought better of them as a business.I own a retail company that ships packages daily and we were preparing to reevaluate shippers (we have been using UPS), now that I have learned about Smartpost, we will continue to use UPS.