I am so angry i can barely write this complaint, but i cannot believe how terrible of a service fedex smartpost is!!! i have been waiting 4 days now for my package to get here and its less than 400 miles away, the estimated delivery date keeps changing everyday to a later date, and as of 9/20/2013 it says ill receive my package on 9/25/2013, count all of that and that equals to eight for delivery, and one more thing thats *** me off is that the fedex package was at the fedex here in my city but then the *** thing goes all the way back to *** ohio 200 miles away!, why would fedex do this?

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME ONCE.I ORDER A CAR PART FROM SOMEWHERE IN TX AND IT WAS BEING SHIP BY FEDEX.

FIRST THE TRACKING SHOW IT LEFT TX AND WENT TO SOMEWHERE IN MO THEN TWO DAYS LATER IT SHOWS ITS BACK TO TX AND THE SAME CITY WHERE I ORDER FROM AND SAT AT THE SORTING WAREHOUSE TWO DAYS AND ON THE THIRD DAY FEDEX TRANSFER THE PACKAGE TO USPS.I ACTUALLY PAID FOR A 2-3 DAY SHIPPING AND DID'NT GET MY PACKAGE 8 DAYS LATER...FEDEX ***KING SU(KS.