Fedex Smartpost is ***

1658 of 3090 Fedex reviews

I am so angry i can barely write this complaint, but i cannot believe how terrible of a service fedex smartpost is!!! i have been waiting 4 days now for my package to get here and its less than 400 miles away, the estimated delivery date keeps changing everyday to a later date, and as of 9/20/2013 it says ill receive my package on 9/25/2013, count all of that and that equals to eight for delivery, and one more thing thats *** me off is that the fedex package was at the fedex here in my city but then the *** thing goes all the way back to *** ohio 200 miles away!, why would fedex do this?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1658 of 3090 Fedex reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
PISSOFF GUY

Dec 23, 2013 #763256

SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME ONCE. I ORDER A CAR PART FROM SOMEWHERE IN TX AND IT WAS BEING SHIP BY FEDEX. FIRST THE TRACKING SHOW IT LEFT TX AND WENT TO SOMEWHERE IN MO THEN TWO DAYS LATER IT SHOWS ITS BACK TO TX AND THE SAME CITY WHERE I ORDER FROM AND SAT AT THE SORTING WAREHOUSE TWO DAYS AND ON THE THIRD DAY FEDEX TRANSFER THE PACKAGE TO USPS. I ACTUALLY PAID FOR A 2-3 DAY SHIPPING AND DID'NT GET MY PACKAGE 8 DAYS LATER...FEDEX ***KING SU(KS.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fedex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about
×