Every time something is delivered by liar post, I get the same message when I track online.I just ordered some drapes and other items from amazon, the stuff I received already was delivered by UPS, the stuff I am still waiting on was sent by FedEx Dumpost.

Like always they claim there was an attempted delivery.

You have to go to the persons address to attempt to deliver, which they never did.I waited at home all day with the door open so I will see and hear them, they never showed up but they sure put in their tracking system they tried.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Naperville, Illinois, United States #613676

Duh, the US Postal Service delivers SmartPost.

you think that's bad? my PASSPORT was scheduled to be delivered today so i could move overseas. everyone already said goodbye to me and everything, and now i have to go back to school on monday because *** fedex probably lost my passport.

Bweh I'm on the same boat here.I was at home too and there was someone at home also when I was in classes.

This is the first time it ever happened. I've never had a problem with my packages before until with them. My tracking said it was in the area and it was out for delivery yesterday, since 9:37am. Guess what you got it!

it never came and they said it was delivery attempted hours later.

They haven't bothered to try again the next day where it's suppose to be the expected time.Definitely never again with them or at least I'll try to not have it with them..