I am boycotting any business that ships via FedEx Smartpost. It is ridiculously slow. I have waited three weeks for a shipment that should have taken three days. I think there was faster delivery in the 1800's on horseback.

FedEx - what are you thinking teaming up with the post office? I have stopped ordering from Talbots since they switched to FedEx Smartpost. By the time I get the product, it is on sale or out of season.

In 2010, it is amazing that the delivery process can take so long. I understand companies looking for cheaper shipping, but at the cost of losing customers?

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I will no longer order from any company using fedex smart post!I pay these companies for shipping thinking it will only take a few days when it ends up taking 1-2 weeks depending on where they are coming from.

My latest order left NJ 6 days ago on a 340 mile trek to western PA. It has sat in one place 85 miles west of my location since Monday after noon til wed afternoon. 2days! Now it is headed for my local post office where again it will sit for 2-3 days as usual.

Wake up FedEx your losing customers!All my business is going with UPS from now on.

Sellersville, Pennsylvania, United States #672177

Whoever you are buying from just does not care about their customers.

So far it's taken 7 days to come from cinci Ohio to Pgh pa. And I still don't have my item.

#511997

My package started in Colorado and the final destination is Arkansas.Why did my package go from Colorado to Dallas Texas, Dallas Texas to south haven Mississippi??

you have to go past Arkansas to get to Mississippi!!!This is a money scam to get people to pay for faster delivery....