Resolved
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 24, 2016

I have received my package in satisfactory condition.I also have canceled the replacement that was already in process by the vendor.

I stand by my suppositions on Fedex Smartpost. The Trace team member that called me was exceptionally apologetic and genuinely concerned that this was the fourth shipment in a row by Fedex that had been mishandled.

If this happens yet again, I will be back.Until then I will mark this resolved.

Update by user Dec 22, 2016

I received a tracking update late yesterday.I received a call just a moment ago from someone with the Trace team letting me know that my package should arrive on 12/24 confirming my updated tracking.

I was told that the volume of material coming through is why my tracking info was missed.

6,000 packages on one shipping container and he said there was 12 on day through the Atlanta facility so it was missed in their scans at the Smartpost facility.I will update this listing when I actually have receipt of my package...no matter the condition.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2016

After this being my fourth Shipment in a row I will no longer be buying products from vendors that use Fedex.I can no longer take the severe aggravation this causes to have to track down what they with all their billions of dollars and electronic tracking systems cant seem to do.

They have another lost package and this time it didn't even make it from their main distribution center. I called their "Escalation department" i.e. Customer Service, if that's what you want to call it, to file a trace. The rep failed to do so and when i called back the next day to inquire again I found out that the trace had not been initiated.

So now i have to wait 86 hours for someone to call me and tell me what i already know...they lost it. *** do I know they Lost it? Well you can add 92 to the front of any Fedex Smartpost tracking number on the USPS.com website in the tracking field to see if the USPS actually received the item in question. This is where i discovered that it was picked up and then transferred to their Distribution Center and went nowhere afterwards.

I can only imagine my package now resides in one of their employees living rooms. I have to wait another four days to file a claim. This was something i already waited for a month to receive and now the company i purchased it from can replace it...within 10 business days. It is now three days before Christmas and at this rate with the holidays i wont receive my package until mid January.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ANYONE SHIPPING USING FEDEX SMARTPOST. IT IS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE. Like i said fourth shipment in a row. Last shipment was over 600 dollars worth of temperature sensitive materials they left in 102 degree weather...at the wrong house.

Took me personally 2 days to find it driving around my neighborhood because their sorry driver couldn't remember what he had done with it. They didn't locate it...I did! I have the same 4 inch individual numbers on each door of my house and my mailbox. They still couldn't find which house was mine.

This was 2 days of time lost on a Commission of which they will tell you that they are not responsible for Capital loss. All in all a terrible company with a terrible track record and even poorer customer service.

Forget talking with a human that isn't in a call center and can actually give you a straight answer other than some canned B.S.response.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of canned response and no interest in serving or actually solving. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex smartpost delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex smartpost delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments