Resolved
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 21, 2015

Got the refund. Packages apparently vanished into thin air.

Update by user May 22, 2015

Walmart received my e-mail and refunded me in less than 2 hours. Never thought I would say this but thanks Walmart customer service.

Original review posted by user May 22, 2015

I've had two items shipped from Walmart by Fedex Smartpost disappear.The most recent was supposed to be redelivered today 5/21/2015.

No show again. Had to ask for a refund last time package disappeared for two months never to be seen of again. I'm sick of this b.s. I order via the website because I don't have a car and it isn't worth the trouble to try and get to my Walmart with no car.

I expect to go through the same ordeal this time with my money in limbo for over a month.

I'm on disability and I can't afford to repurchase items from elsewhere.But I don't have a choice.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $21. fedexsmartpostbites is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments