3.5
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

First of all, I am legally blind so I do alot of shopping online. All of my packages are sent through Fedex smartpost so I know the system quite well.

All prior packages have been delivered 1-2 days before expected delivery date until October 2015.

My packages have since started being delayed and delivered several days pass expected delivery date. So I call customer service and the lies begin!! My local post office should have it when the package it still sitting in their facility 3 hours away. I would love to see that happen.

Fedex is going to ***! I wouldn't work for a company where I had to LIE on a daily basis

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 30, 2015.

Comments

Same thing happening to me. Awaiting multiple packages (FedEx SmartPost) and tracking has gone from "projected delivery dates" to "Pending" They never make it to the post office.

It's as if the trucks leave the various centers and vanish, perhaps they find the little red *** houses, stop and get drunk!

Either they are striking or doing an intentional slowdown. May not be any better but I'm switching to UPS and USPS.