Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Placed an order with multiple items on 11/27.I used a free shipping offer so I didn't know how it would ship.

First portion of order shipped via UPS and I received on 12/5. Second portion shipped Fedex SmartPost on 12/3. Arrived in Lenexa KS on 12/7. I live 20 minutes from there.

It sat until

12/14 then status changed to "in transit to post office". As of today 12/19, the status is listed as "pending". Who'd have thought that ordering on 11/27 wouldn't make it in time to ship back out as Christmas gifts. Thanks a lot Fedex!!!

I have another package that was supposed to deliver today but its status is pending too do I'm not keeping my hopes up. That package shipped on the 9th.

This has happened before with SmartPost.So from now on I will not order from companies who use that as their service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex smartpost. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex smartpost in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Well that's not fed ex that's the wonderful united States postal service....