Kintnersville, Pennsylvania

Horrible costumer service smart post was supposed to call me but still hadn't after 72 hours I had to call and wait on hold for an hour to be told my package was stuck and I couldn't be told a arrival time until it got out of the town it was stuck in.Very helpful.

And the package tracking only told me pending throughout the over a week I was waiting and I am still waiting for who knows how long. They need to be better prepared for the holiday season. They said my package was held up because of the holiday, but they should expect that and be prepared.

I will never do service with them again.Terrible service and slow delivery.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex smartpost for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments