Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
2.3
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

They suck so terribly bad!I ordered a package on 11/30 and it said it was to be delivered on 12/5.

Guess what, it never came. Still no delivery date and nobody knows anything. All fedex can tell me is its on a truck somewhere between Kansas and Kentucky. It's now the 9th and still no update on my package.

It would've been faster to order from china.So much for my son having presents on his birthday this year.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I ordered a headboard from Wayfair, the package weighs 76lbs, every time I called Fedex I received a different answer!I finally called Wayfair & they were amazing!

Fedex told me the package was lost, how does a package that large get lost? It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow, I'm not holding my breath!

Good luck & if I were you, I'd call the company you bought the presents from.Hope your son has a great birthday & happy holidays!