Milton, New Hampshire
2.5
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered from eBay a toy truck for my three year old son on December 12th that was shipped via FedEx/USPS smart post and it was to arrive here on the 23rd after taking 6 days to go from Verginia to Massachusetts, they changed the arrival date to the 30th, this was gonna be special present for my boy which should have arrived well with in the 12days from Mississippi to newhampshire!I feel I should have used the pony express it would have gotten to us faster!

So now I have to explain to my boy why Santa could not get him his 1978 Tonka truck for Christmas......

It cost $19.95 to send it and I feel that it was a serious rip off and over priced for the worst shipping I have ever heard of!!DONT USES THIS FEDEX SMART POST SERVICE it is terrible and a legal scam!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex smartpost from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments