Fed Ex Smart Post is the slowest delivery method ever.I ordered an item online and it took two days from when they said it was shipped for it to ACTUALLY get moving.

Estimated delivery was 7 days from when the package was processed. A few days later I checked to see if possibly it was ahead of schedule, nope, not only that it changed to the next day after the original estimated delivery date (which is tomorrow). I wonder if I'll actually get it tomorrow, it has been sitting in Clinton, PA for over a day. I will think twice about ordering from anyone again that uses Fed Ex Smart Post.

UPS has SurePost and it's even faster than Fed Ex.

The postal carrier will deliver the package which is so a asinine because the post office is directly across the street from me.Ridiculous!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex smartpost for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments