This is the worst shipping method ever!!!!I order several things for Christmas and ended up having to do a hold mail at he post office to try and get my items before Christmas.

They were supposed to be to here by the 16th, the 16th became the 18th, the 18th became the 21st today it went from the 21st to the 23rd. One of my items took 3 days, 3 days!!!! To make the 4 hour trip from Charlotte NC to Raleigh. The other items sat in WV for 4 days.

I now have to go buy another $600.00 worth of gifts for my family.

I will now avoid shopping online because I never want to deal with this company again.Shame on you FedEx for this *** you call a shipping service.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments